Tuesday 10 December 2013

On to Cappadocia - Fairy Chimneys and homes in caves!

This city is so fascinating, it blew me away! It's like being back in time... In caves made of stone and rock... Mountains and valleys and beautiful fairy chimneys.. Cappadocia, I miss you!






Another book by a Turkish author that I started reading right before I left for Cappadocia - Orhan Pamuk's Istanbul... Beautifully written, it gives a very personal account of a lovely city. Highly recommended. More on Cappadocia coming soon in January 2014!


Right now heading to Thailand - Koh Samui, Phuket and Bangkok! Here we come! Traveling with family and kids! Will hopefully find time to write a daily blog! See you all from Thailand tomorrow!

Books with me on this trip: The Accidental Husband by Jane Green, and Comfort & Joy by one of my favourite authors Kristin Hannah! Reviews soon! Cheers y'all!




#Travel #TNI #TravelTuesday #RTW #LP #FriFotos #BootsnAll

1 comment:

  1. Must be FASCINATING! Instantly on my to-go list. Good job .. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete